Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- You are getting only our time in order to improve your gameplay experience in League of Legends. We are not selling nor trading anything on this website.
- There are multiple ways to pay for our services. We accept Paypal and any every G2a payment options (Paysafecards, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Alipay and more) We can also consider bitcoins, steam money and other forms of payment.
- The boosting starts after the payment process is complete. We never play before receiving the money neither do we do any free test games.
- Lead time depends on a few factors that we have no control of. Sometimes it can take a couple of days and sometimes it can be done within 24 hours. We would like you to talk to us on Skype for the approximate time of completion.
- We reserve the right to deny our services to anyone.
- Before making an order please read the FAQ.
- Contact us after making the payment to make it faster for us to complete your order. In case you would have any questions, complaints or remarks feel free to contact us.
- Be aware that in case of charging the money back your account is going to be reported to the Riot Games support and thus, your account will be banned.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs (G2A Pay)
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org